View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #365
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This whole event reeks of a witch hunt. Maybe I'm missing something but I have yet to see anything that warrants Paterno being fired after 61 years of loyal service to Penn state.

Im sorry i try and ignore these type of topics so like I have said, maybe I have missed something. Has there been any solid evidence that shows Paterno did anything wrong. I know people are upset he didn't go to the police after a student reported to him having seen something. Yet there are conflicting reports out there about what the witness actually reported at the time to Paterno.
Before I answer you, have you at least read a time line of the events?