View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #364
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18579 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This whole event reeks of a witch hunt. Maybe I'm missing something but I have yet to see anything that warrants Paterno being fired after 61 years of loyal service to Penn state.

Im sorry i try and ignore these type of topics so like I have said, maybe I have missed something. Has there been any solid evidence that shows Paterno did anything wrong. I know people are upset he didn't go to the police after a student reported to him having seen something. Yet there are conflicting reports out there about what the witness actually reported at the time to Paterno.
He did not call the police. This after another incident in 1998, 2000 and 2002.
Where was his integrity and honor?