View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #352
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I am here to say that the more I here about this my view is changing ever so slowly. Why is the AD on admin leave and the new coach still part of the old staff? Fire Joe and the school President then can them all.
I'm starting to swing this way myself Gary. I think their best course of action right now is to shut down the program for the rest of the season and all of next season.

They're associated with a child molester now. I don't think that they can ever get over that.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote