View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #345
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
There was a report about the lawyer representing one of the victims saying that he didn't want JoePa fired over this scandal because he didn't want his client associated with the downfall of the football program. It was a pretty stupid statement in general and I think that spurred the creation of that article.
that makes sense cuz i got that it was a joke, couldnt understand the timing and context. With tha.t lawyer statement I see the opening for it but still its too soon
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote