View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #337
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117888 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Exactly. Who knows what I would actually do. I can promise violence would be involved, I just know me and I know how I react. How far it would go would be the question as well as the outcome. That's not beating my chest or being overly masculine or something, I just know what I have done in the past when it has come to defeing family on lesser situations so I am fairly able to predict my reaction were I this guy.

That said, I agree, even if it wasn't violence outright, "what about my career?" is just effed up and as I laid out, at least do SOMETHING other than what was done, right then and there to save that kid.
I hear you. I have reacted the same way for family. Even had to get tackled by four friends so I wouldn't beat a guy's head in with a tire iron for hitting a stray dog with his car. I'm pretty sure I know how I will react but you can never be sure.

Shock can do strange things to people.

The guy that saw it all should at least lose his job. A freakin' disgrace. Don't know how he sleeps at night.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote