View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #334
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89251 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Exactly. I'm sure there are some that believe violence is never the answer even in a situation like this....which I can't even begin to address....but that aside, even if this guy was afraid he'd get his ass kicked or maybe believed "violence wasn't the answer" or his pee-pee hurt, or whatever the case may be, he should have done something..ANYTHING.more than he did....whether that was to make noise, bang on something while calling the cops, yell, throw something...friggin anything!!!

If I saw this guy get taken advantage of now the way he watched that boy, I'd prbably just smoke a cig and laugh and ask, how's it feel?
We can all say how we hope would would react to this situation, but none of us can be sure how we would. Not much different than having a gun pointed at you/having it pointed at somebody. You don't know what is in you until it happens.

Regardless of what I would really do (I'd bet on giving the guy a savage beating with a blunt object) I'm pretty sure "What about my career?" would never cross my mind if I saw a kid getting raped.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote