View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #333
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
One bad decision after another here. This guy should have been shown the door. He saw it going on and turned around and let it finish. He didn't call the cops. He told his boss the next day*.

*and this puts him in the clear, apparently.

======

One report said the boy saw him witness the incident. What do you think that kid thought when a should-have-been-rescuer turned his back and walked away? I'm sure it wasn't, "Good, he's probably going to go tell JoPa".
Exactly. I'm sure there are some that believe violence is never the answer even in a situation like this....which I can't even begin to address....but that aside, even if this guy was afraid he'd get his ass kicked or maybe believed "violence wasn't the answer" or his pee-pee hurt, or whatever the case may be, he should have done something..ANYTHING.more than he did....whether that was to make noise, bang on something while calling the cops, yell, throw something...friggin anything!!!

If I saw this guy get taken advantage of now the way he watched that boy, I'd prbably just smoke a cig and laugh and ask, how's it feel?

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote