View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #325
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I think we first told our 6 year old when she was 4 and do it about once a year. The first thing we did was ask her "who is allowed to touch you in your private parts". I smiled so big when she got the answer perfect, she knew off the top of her head.

Can't be too careful and IMHO 5 years old is old enough to understand. My oldest daughter is 14 so this has been drummed in her head for years. I have 16 month old that will get the same lesson as soon as I know she understands.
Yeah, I'm sure she's old enough for the talk, she's a damn smart kid, I just haven't had it with her yet. The oblivious thing was more about the news as I have no idea whether or not her mom and step dad are watching and talking about this or what as far as the PSU case.

But yeah, this case made me decide it's time to have the talk with her.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote