View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #324
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Exactly. My daughter is only 5, so she probably is oblivious to all this right now. But I may just have a talk with her next weekend when I have her.
I think we first told our 6 year old when she was 4 and do it about once a year. The first thing we did was ask her "who is allowed to touch you in your private parts". I smiled so big when she got the answer perfect, she knew off the top of her head.

Can't be too careful and IMHO 5 years old is old enough to understand. My oldest daughter is 14 so this has been drummed in her head for years. I have 16 month old that will get the same lesson as soon as I know she understands.