View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #323
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Public service announcement:

Since this is all over the news and conversations now, kids are hearing about it. It might be good time to reinforce with your kids that it isn't just the creepy stranger, but also the trusted adult who might have bad intentions. Balancing between too much trust, looking for warning signs, and outright paranoia is a little tricky...
Exactly. My daughter is only 5, so she probably is oblivious to all this right now. But I may just have a talk with her next weekend when I have her.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is online now   Reply With Quote