View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #320
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 35979 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I'm pretty much here too. It's exhausting, depressing and does nothing but anger me every time I get anywhere near this subject...and the nature of my job means I've had to work this story non-stop.

My only wish? That they had cancelled PSU's game this Saturday. Even without Paterno, its going to be a 106,000 person pep rally for that old geezer, and now IMO? That pathetic morally bankrupt old geezer.

Think I'm done here unless something new pisses me off.

Lots of anger expressed here by most on this subject. Even toward each other.

I agree about cancelling the game, but we know that will not happen. $

Maybe someone could start a national movement to black ball the TV broadcast.

I wish I knew how.