View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #317
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68517 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't think I have anything else to say in this thread. I'm stuck between wanting to see justice done and never wanting to hear about this subject again. The last thing I want to do is talk about it some more.
I'm pretty much here too. It's exhausting, depressing and does nothing but anger me every time I get anywhere near this subject...and the nature of my job means I've had to work this story non-stop.

My only wish? That they had cancelled PSU's game this Saturday. Even without Paterno, its going to be a 106,000 person pep rally for that old geezer, and now IMO? That pathetic morally bankrupt old geezer.

Think I'm done here unless something new pisses me off.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote