View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #314
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It's rude to make blanket statements about me and what I would do about my kid if she were raped, just to try and put me in my place over this.

We can argue, you can say I'm a dumbass for not readin a 23-page legal document, whatever. But don't get personal with bringing my kids into it. I would never dare to go there with you and your loved ones, I will never sit here and allow you to get away with that against me. NEVER.

You crossed a line because you wanted to put me in my place, and you thought the quickest route to that destination would be to expose me as being somebody who passes the buck with other kids but would never want someone to pass the buck if it were an indecency with MY kids. Tell me how I'm wrong in this analysis here, Vinny. You crossed a line.

I'm sorry I didn't read your links. I'm sorry I jumped into the discussion. How that sort of error on my behalf allows you to be rude to the point of going where you went with it??? Wow.

I'll leave now. I've made my statement about how Paterno is not nearly the villains he's being made out to be. The anger should be channeled toward the real criminals, IMO.
Your post made it clear that passing the buck is OK with you. No one else has to help define that. Passing the buck is also why this is a scandal. Had the cops been called, it would have been a crime that happened ten years ago.