View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #310
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I feel like Paterno is guilty by mere association.
GP.....c'mon man.

No one is saying Joe Pa touched these kids. But he would have to be a moron to have the report he got and years later still see Sandusky walking around PSU campus. Even in his old age Joe Pa would have realized "Hey, don't men that touch boys usually go to jail? I should probably follow up on this."

He failed and probably enable years more of this abuse. Plus now we are getting reports of basically a kiddie brothel.

Dude, c'mon man. Not trying to attack you so much as I am suprised to see you take this position is all.

Unfortunately I'm still on the run all day at work so I don't have time to expand much and have to just keep doing drive by hits.....

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote