View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #297
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

The DA who was originally looking into this that dissappeared, was a topic on J&R last night on 610.

Now, you'll have to look up whatever links they had found online as I don't have them, but apparently police found his hard drive from his laptop that had all the evidence in a river but could not recover anything from it and later when they searched his home pc were google searches for "how to wreck a hard drive" and more.

There are apparently sightings of this guy now and again too in different states.

So, if you want to all Unsolved Mysteries on it, sounds like he was paid to disappear. Also, now that we hear there may have been a whole ring involved.....this actually sounds plausable.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote