View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #296
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Yeah, I suppose I can't adequately divide up my time (at the moment) to read all of what's out there. Plus, I didn't see any of this stuff when it broke on TV...woke up this morning and read the thread and am playing catch-up.

That's why I prefaced my post with lots of phrases that show I am not claiming to have read the multitude of reports. I'm sure it could be an all-day ordeal to try and read it all right now. I'm home-schooling my kids right now, and just peeking in on the board every now and then.

Will read the linked items you posted. Just having a hard time thinking this mess would have been a lot less messy had Joe Paterno gone Pelican Brief or the Lincoln Lawyer on what is turning out to be a gigantic ring of pedophilia whackos.

If he went to PSU, the old guy might have just thought he did enough and was done with it (in his own mind). BUT...am going to grab some coffee and read up on it when I can. Will be a lot later today, though.

Sad day to be a PSU alumn, current student, parent of a PSU student, etc. It's mind boggling to consider the residue that will linger off this ordeal.
I made it easy for you to catch up...hence the link. Grow up and stop commenting until you educate yourself at least a smidgen before you rant (we've already discussed much of what you have written about in this thread). It takes less time to read the cliffs notes shortcuts I gave you than to rant like a fool without the basic facts. Otherwise you are just cluttering up this thread.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote