View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #290
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
So this thing might be huge.

Donors, maybe even certain school officials, and maybe even various local or state officials. I mean, it could be a VAST assortment of people who have power, money, or both power AND money.

I'm sort of piecing together the history of all this stuff. Am I correct when I say that this has been an ongoing situation that for some reason authorities have not been able to nail down with concrete proof; enough to press forward with serious charges until now?
Sandusky started his foundation in 1977 . He's adopted 6 kids and had numerous foster children . They'll have to dig along way before they hit bottom .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote