View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #266
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Blackballed around the country?!?! So how in the **** does he get away with it for another 13 ****ing raping years?!?! DOUSE 'EM ALL WITH GASOLINE! Each and every enabler. I don't get the whole pimping out thing. It's not like Sandusky needed the money. Or did he?
I see it as leverage which he had . That's how J Edgar Hoover got so powerfull , he had dirt .

As far as being blackballed the dude said there must have been whispers because a 55 year old DC at the top of his game didn't even get a sniff .

Sandusky is obviously a bright guy who is convincing . You don't get to be a top notch DC being dumb . PSU had the reputation of being a dang good bowl team because given enough time , they would figure out how to shut you down . That was Sandusky and he turned all those smarts into a pedophiles delight . He is a dangerous man .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote