View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #263
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorOye View Post
at first I didn't think the strange disappearance of DA Gricar would be tied to this - I guess most felt it was a suicide?

But with this latest allegation - if you've got information leading to very rich donors molesting children... I guess I'm starting to see more of a motive to make that disappear.

Does that mean there's a security detail put on Sandusky, now?

Or maybe I've watched too many crime dramas.

This just seems fictional.
Sandusky is in jail right now.

I'm thinking that the wealthy and the powerful was having a hard time bribing or "convincing" the DA not to go forward and press charges but he may have told them he couldn't honor their wishes. He disappeared without a trace except they found his laptop in the lake. A District Attorney investigating the powerful elite Penn State program disappears into thin air. You can't make up stuff like this.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote