View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #253
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87412 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Joe Paterno is not a pedophile but he and his minions could have stopped the rape that was witnessed and who knows how many future assults. I was real fan of Paterno, but for all the great things he's done in his life for the betterment of kids he effed it all up. I don't know if he did it to protect his colleague or his friend, but he and his assistants didn't help stop the abuse which in my eyes enabled it to continue. He must have known that Sandusky was a predator and pedophile. I don't care if it's an older white male benevolant respected coach or talented eccentric black pop musician who morphed into an older white woman doing the molesting. I would bet my life that Paterno or any of MJ's fans here would never leave thier children or grandchildren in their care after hearing what they 'allegedly' did. To say I am dissapointed in Paterno is an understatement. He should feel shame for what he did and for what he didn't do.