View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #248
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
Lest I misunderstand.

A poster can dredge up the pedophile Catholic priests scandal into this Penn State College Forum discussion

but

Texecutioner cannot dredge up Michael Jacksons pedophilia.

Is that correct?

Bring it up in another thread or I'll delete it going forward...haven't done anything of the sort yet, but I gave fair warning. An analogy and a few thoughts off center is ok, but don't derail this thread. It's gonna be long enough and tough enough to read after the fact without pages of michael jackson talk. If you can't deal with that, tough luck.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote