View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #246
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
Lest I misunderstand.

A poster can dredge up the pedophile Catholic priests scandal into this Penn State College Forum discussion

but

Texecutioner cannot dredge up Michael Jacksons pedophilia.

Is that correct?

I think the a Catholic priest examples were in the flow, where it looked like the MJ discussion were going to take over the thread. If the church discussion threatens to do the same, the same action will be taken.

It's all bad stuff; I'm not for defending any of it. We just don't want this thread derailed. No one is stopping a compare/contrast Jackson and Penn State thread from being started in the appropriate forum.

This is of course a judgement call; many threads get hijacked as discussions range over related topics. The judgement here is to focus on the Penn State scandal in this particular thread.