View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #243
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Let's not muck this thread up with Michael friggin' Jackson. Make a comparison thread over in the general forum if you think it's all that relevant. This is one of the biggest College scandals I'll ever witness in my lifetime. Let's talk about it and share information about College football in this College football forum. There has to be an Entertainment Tonight forum for your MJ trumps Paterno thoughts somewhere. (insert smiley of choice here)

Lest I misunderstand.

A poster can dredge up the pedophile Catholic priests scandal into this Penn State College Forum discussion

but

Texecutioner cannot dredge up Michael Jacksons pedophilia.

Is that correct?