View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #238
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
I didn't have a chance to post last night.

I read the full grand jury report. 1st, I want to wash my brain and became nauseated, 2nd, it confirmed for me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Joe Pa knew WTF was going on and did not do enough, sorry Joe Pa supporters, he didn't and I scoff at you frankly. He even said "I didn't do enough"...case effing closed.

I was glad that he was fired last night and those students who protested showed just why college kids are morons for the most part and why I have no respect for most colleges.

Anyway, I'm on the fly just getting into work so I can't expand, but I am friggin pissed after reading that report.
Right now Joe is hoping this is as bad as it gets but I don't think so . It's rumored all over that the second wave is about to hit . Sandusky had adopted 6 kids and had numerous foster children .

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11310...?cmpid=psu.xml