View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #237
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

I didn't have a chance to post last night.

I read the full grand jury report. 1st, I want to wash my brain and became nauseated, 2nd, it confirmed for me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Joe Pa knew WTF was going on and did not do enough, sorry Joe Pa supporters, he didn't and I scoff at you frankly. He even said "I didn't do enough"...case effing closed.

I was glad that he was fired last night and those students who protested showed just why college kids are morons for the most part and why I have no respect for most colleges.

Anyway, I'm on the fly just getting into work so I can't expand, but I am friggin pissed after reading that report.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote