View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #235
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
I just cant imagine how much worse it could be. More victims that I already thought. Maybe another molester? Could Sandusky be HIV positive? Horrify the public is really scaring me. I dont know how much more I can hear.
I can think of a few ways that it would be worse.

1) Sandusky was part of a group that took turns raping boys in a tag team fashion.

2) Sandusky murdered some of the rape victims or hired someone to do it.

3) Sandusky performed satanic human sacrifice rituals while murdering rape victims.

4) Sandusky cannibalized some of his murdered rape victims.

I'm sure there are others who can imagine some other shocking revelations.