View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011   #232
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
this is absolutely insane. penn st had to fire joe pa, the president, and probably should get rid of anyone still in a position of power from the time of this incident.

also, there's this from sportsbybrooks tonight..

edit: penn state students rioting are absolutely retarded. complete disgust at that.

I just cant imagine how much worse it could be. More victims that I already thought. Maybe another molester? Could Sandusky be HIV positive? Horrify the public is really scaring me. I dont know how much more I can hear.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote