View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #227
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86827 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think the case against Sandusky is much more sound than a case against wacko was.

Not defending Jackson, but these two things aren't exactly the same. You have a bunch of adults that have admitted first hand knowledge of what was going on.
There were adults that worked at the Neverland Ranch that talked about all sorts of disgusting things that were going on back then. There were testimonies from children who described his private parts that were proven true by photos, there were MJ's own testimony of many things he did that were inappropriate as well. The Neverland Ranch was nothing more than a compound to lure children when you consider that he was sending children's parents away for weeks at a time that he barely even knew or had been acquainted with. I keep hearing the term "blind eye" and not wanting to know when referred to Joe Pa, but for some strange reason I never heard these same criticisms being targeted at Jackson's family members, close friends, and culprits that enjoyed the money he paid them to just act like he was "weird."
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote