View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #226
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I could name a few, but then I'm just picking a fight and trying to make people look bad. Not my intention here. I tried to stay away from this thread the last few days, but I can't escape the subject every time I turn on the tv, the radio, or come in here. The coverage is non stop.

I hear about Jackson every day though with this current trial going on with hundreds of his supporters crying and celebrating this man and could care less about what facts were existent. I don't hear anyone in here mentioning that and their disgust for how much a pedophile is worshiped every day where that trial has been going on. Bag on Joe Pa for turning a blind eye if you want, but don't turn right around and do the same with these other entertainers who have done much worse and have actually been perpetrators of crimes like this.

I wouldn't call them the fringe exception. I see more as a majority by far. I'm not arguing with your perspective though. I see exactly where you're coming from and understand your feelings here.
I think the case against Sandusky is much more sound than a case against wacko was.

Not defending Jackson, but these two things aren't exactly the same. You have a bunch of adults that have admitted first hand knowledge of what was going on.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote