View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #223
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't imagine being in that same situation. That'd be pretty f'n shocking.

I want to say I dont know what I would have done but I know myself and I'd have picked up a sturdy but swingable object and cracked Sandusky over the head mid act.

I don't know the graduate assistants or whatever but something had to have been going on for no one to take serious action. I just don't believe that many cowards were in the same building together. Not one person pressed the issue?

Something is fishy about that. I honestly would not be surprised if this guy Sandusky hasn't threatened a few lives. Seems like everyone passed the buck. There had to have been some kind of fear involved. Fear of public ridicule, fear of Sandusky, fear of believing it's actually true.

Either way though I can't picture myself turning a blind eye. Me and sandy would have had issues. But I can't say that I hate all those involved. I'm just not wired like that. I don't know the full details and I'm sure some stuff has not been shared. Most likely there are other pieces of **** involved but I just don't know who they are exactly.

This is pretty serious ****. Like I said, I would not be surprised if some folks were quieted out of fear.

I haven't read everything that has come out about this so I may be speaking out of ignorance. I just haven't been able to even put a lot of thought into this because it literally makes me sick.

Sandusky was/is s deeply disturbed individual. No telling what lengths he went to in order to keep this under wraps.

I just can't imagine that many adults doing absolutely nothing. Pretty sad stuff.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote