View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
I hope everyone whining for his firing is happy. The football program will suffer for many years to come.
I read this in an article and at least the Board has been swift with the hammer.
This thread has been a terrible showing of what you think is important, but this post has left me with no doubt how............strange your sense of right and wrong are. You simply HAVE to be Cult Of Nittany Lion.

If possible, would you be one of those idiotic students protesting in the streets in Happy Valley right now ready to whip the first person you hear that thinks JoPA needed to go?