View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #216
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I agree with you man. Sorry, if some of the things I said came from left field and I got on a rant about MJ, but I hear other pedophiles celebrated in our country currently and this comes out and people are enraged as they should be, but I just can't help but to get a little ticked at the fact that so many people pick and choose who to find things wrong with and or turn a blind eye on due to their talents or fan worship.
Understood. But keep in mind MJ fans that that make those arguments and get all the attention are more the fringe exception than the rule. Joe Paterno for 50+ years was a man who helped mold many great men both on and off the field. However somehow someway he lapsed severely in judgement and that lapse allowed Sandusky to continue hurting kids. There are others just a culpable but as football fans we have all come to expect more from a man like Joe Pa. This isnt some recruiting violation or booster scam that we can argue the severity of this is far worse. I still am amazed that these men Paterno, McQueary and others not only failed to get authorities involved in 2002 but have failed to do so in the almost decade since.

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote