View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #214
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I agree with you man. Sorry, if some of the things I said came from left field and I got on a rant about MJ, but I hear other pedophiles celebrated in our country currently and this comes out and people are enraged as they should be, but I just can't help but to get a little ticked at the fact that so many people pick and choose who to find things wrong with and or turn a blind eye on due to their talents or fan worship.
Unless you are going to go back and single out people who defended MJ and are now condemning JoePa to prove your point about specific people "flip flopping" then please drop these references.