View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #212
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownsportsfan View Post
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but after reading the 23 page indictment Paternos story just doesnt make sense. The graduate assistant who saw the assault take place and went to see Paterno. I dont give a damn if he only used the word fondle when he tried to describe what he saw. Do you really think at that point Paterno would not be so shocked he would ask for every detail to try and prove it was a misunderstanding? If someone came to you and told you they saw someone you knew well for over 30 years touching a child let alone sodomising a ten year old boy you wouldn't demand more detail? If Paterno dint demand more information then he is beyond inept! The only thing Paterno did along with the Ad was tell Sandusky he wasnt allowed to bring young kids into the facility anymore. Joe Pa was a great football coach and man for many years but his inaction helped a child predator continue his assault on kids. That is inexcusable for anyone in any position!
I agree with you man. Sorry, if some of the things I said came from left field and I got on a rant about MJ, but I hear other pedophiles celebrated in our country currently and this comes out and people are enraged as they should be, but I just can't help but to get a little ticked at the fact that so many people pick and choose who to find things wrong with and or turn a blind eye on due to their talents or fan worship.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote