View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #210
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
can you give an example of one of us condoning pedophilia or rape? Name some names or this post is just irrational ranting.
Not really wanting to get into a fight and call out posters randomly Vinny, but you can check some of those Michael Jackson threads when he died. I think you were gone, but they got pretty heated. My point was all of the exact same "turning a blind eye" methods and excuses that were given at a guy like Michael Jackson for so long and still are until this day by his fans who simply don't care or want to know about regardless of how obvious it was. That's the same exact thing that Joe Pa obviously did here and people hate him for it. I'm not arguing that people shouldn't be mad at Joe Pa.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote