View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #208
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I agree with what you're saying here. Joe Pa had the power to rid this guy of the program without losing his job like some of the others might have. He should have pushed until this guy was axed once he heard things that had happened and especially once it was the 2nd time.

What I can't understand is the flip flop though on folks who don't care or who haven't chastised the Jackson family and all of the other enablers that surrounded him for like 20 years. One celeb does a whole lot more and is still celebrated and all of a sudden this 84 year old coach who was just a co worker that seemed to have known is being slayed here. Shame on Joe either way though.

Sandusky was retired. No job to lose man. Retired in 1998 after other previous allegations that happened before this event in 2002. At which point was finally told he could no longer bring children from his charity to campus. I mean only an eye witness gave JoePa his full account of catching this guy raping a kid, a guy with previous charges against him. Up until 2 weeks ago was still all around the university. This is bad all the way around, bigtime cover up by all.