View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #21
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Dawg-gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Ted / Kat, I don't know what your friend was all about but please tell that fool to never lay a hand on me again!! It would be about the 4th time in 10 years that it got ugly in our little corner of tailgating Heaven....

That said... It's Blue Crew and that's way more important than any BS that may have happened...

#LoveMyBlueCrewFamily!
Bill, Jenni is sitting beside me and she is so sorry that she made passes at you. She promises that she will never lay hands on you again.