View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #196
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealingBullets View Post
This is the true bottom line in this deal...Sandusky was a known molester back in 1998 .....He was "retired" by Penn State because of these issues...The claim that this came out of left field in 2002 when Sandusky continues to molest kids is absolute hogwash. The truth is that what happened in 2002 is obviously a continuation of the cover up that began years earlier.
It would seem so. I mean Sandusky was in his mid 50s and while not "young" by coaching circles, he was not yet old. I mean with his reputation as a coach, no other major program would come and try to money whip him out of "retirement." My guess is that his troubles were not only known by Penn State, but within the college coaching community. (I am just speculating of course)