View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #18
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34365 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor pool advice

Im a little torn this week... I am down to my last life (survived with 2 strikes for 5 weeks) - but I really kinda wanna take Jax this week against Indy. Im pretty sure they`re gonna go 0-16 this year... but then again, this might be the one game they might actually win if they try...

Other options would include the Packers against the Vikings or the Eagles against the Cardinals - maybe even the Browns against the Rams.

So, what would you do?
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote