View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #192
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

I don't care about the Seniors getting screwed out of senior day. This game on Saturday, especially with Paterno likely still there, needs to be cancelled.

Otherwise you will have 106,000 gathered for a support Joe Paterno pep rally, and the kids that went through this hell will go through it all over again.

Paterno resigns or is fired today, different story maybe.

But there is NOT a single person at PSU standing up to the football program right now. Paterno if frigging calling the shots, even around all of this mayhem. Its like he's basically the defacto university president and no one there has the power or balls to get him the hell out of there.

Someone, ANYONE with power, hell get the frigging NCAA President or Big Ten President (has he uttered a word either????) involved and stop this before we're all subjected to one of the worst displays you will ever see on TV in our lifetime.

If this goes through, I will never support NCAA athletics again. Not a single ****ing dime.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote