View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #186
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Legality. Ha. We all break laws moron. Nobody is calling for my head for speeding to get home earlier. Some words on a piece of paper somewhere is what you and Pappy Slappy can hide behind. The MONSTER he tried to hide will ALWAYS be visible.

You hear something? What is it. Oh, it's a guy raping a kid. What on the face of the planet would stop you from a) kicking the shit outta that guy b) calling the police and my goodness c) disassociate with the monster who raped children in YOUR house?

Legally Joe Paterno might be in the clear. Morally he's got a thousand pound weight strapped to his back. Socially, he's ****ed.
The bolded!

How do you not intervene and put an immediate stop to something like that. And if you are too much of a wuss to protect the child then call the damn cops. It's pretty simple!

Same thing applies if you are out shopping and see someone strike a kid. Don't know about you, but I am stepping in. I'll let the cops sort out who goes to jail, but not on my watch buddy. No. Excuse. Period.

And if I get my ass whooped then so be it, at least it's not the kid getting abused!