View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #179
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
The more I read about this, the more angry I become.
Likewise. I keep telling myself I'll turn off the news and not click this thread.

Quote:
Everyone wants to crucify Paterno - rightly so. He needs to retire immediately.

But almost everyone is forgetting that a grown man saw the rape in the showers and all he did was turn his back on the 10 year old boy and walk back to his office and call his Dad instead of the police.
I'm trying not to come into this thread, much less post, but that was one of the first things that came to mind for me. If I were that 28 year old grad assistant and I walked in on that, there would be blood on the shower floor. I'd call the cops after and let them sort it out afterward, but there would have been some tossing around of a pedophile rapist.

Everyone involved in this case failed and is a disgustingly immoral human being that deserves to die a slow, painful, medieval death. That's about as nicely as I can put it.