View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #172
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

[quote=gary;1823907]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Gary I love you man - but why the hell are you defending Paterno? Put yourself in the shoes of one of those boys. At best JoePa turned a blind eye to child abuse, and at worst he knowingly let it happen. How can you support a man who would do that just for the sake of retaining the prestige of himself and Penn St?[/QUOTE]

Is that what he did or is it just because of the way he handled it? DB said I have a lot to learn. Please. I know what I would have done but I am not everyone. Why do I still have much to learn, because I stand by my unpopular opinion? What has happened to everyone having a fair say? Not today pepole not today.

I am as disgusted as the next person about what happened at Penn State.

Reading this thread gives me visions of a lynch mob in an old western movie.

Itís easy to see how vigilante groups were formed back in the day.

Just an observation, not a judgment call.