View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #156
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I have been reading about this anb listening to various media opinions.

It just comes down to the facts: they knew what was going on in 1998 - when he "retired".

Why did they let him back in the school property, why did they not notify his orgaization, why did they not investigate more?

In 2002 - why did the guy just not stop the rape, why did he just turn around and walk out? Why did he wait till the next day to tell someone, why did he just not call the police? Why did no one call the police at that time. Why did Paterno wait a day to tell his "superiors"?

And then no one calls the police and the guy is back on the campus and no one notices?

It may not be that Paterno did anything illegal, but it sure was not morally right.
States volumes about the "Integrity" he keeps preaching about.

He does not need to retire at the end of the season, he needs to retire immediately or they need to fire him immediately - along with the assistant coach that just turned his back on the 10 year old boy being raped.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that Paterno knew and that's why Sandusky was told he wouldn't be head coach and needed to retire .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote