View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011   #149
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Has nothing to do with morals of the majority . It has to do with priorities and what's right to protect 10 year old boys from a rapist .

If Vinny , DB , GHF , Bill , Thorn , Runner , Porky , and me were standing in a line with shotguns and a rabid pitbull came after you and we all yelled " watch out " is that good enough . If one of us pulled the trigger you wouldn't have gotten mauled . If another had pulled the trigger then that rabid pitbull wouldn't have made it to the park and mauled 5 more kids . Anyone of them could have put a stop to it and didn't .

Having grown up in the Dean Coryl era I remember the devastation and fear he brought . His own accomplice killed him or he would have kept going . Same with Sandusky except Sandusky hasn't killed anyone .
Unless those kids, now adults eventually starting killing themselves or are so ****ed up that they start breaking the law. It never will leave those kids, no matter how hard they try to exorcise the demons. Sandusky has ****ed those kids up for life, and for all we know, they're already a bit dead inside.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote