View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #133
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Can't we at least hear what Joe has to say or do we just not care that much? I think we can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Where did I say that? Read the thread let's not put words in the mouth of others either.
I didn't mean for it to seem like I was putting words in your mouth. For that I apologize.

Since Paterno was the one who notified the athletic director of what happened, don't you think it would be safe to assume he knew as much as the AD? So why would anyone care what he has to say?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote