View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #132
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
wow, thats awful. For those of you that didn't click the link, Paterno held a bizarro pep rally on his yard today
Quote:
“We want Joe!” (students chanting)

“And I want you!” Paterno said. “It’s hard for me to tell you how much this means to me. You guys have lived for this place. I’ve lived for people like you guys and girls. I’m just so happy to see that you feel so strongly about us and about our school. And as I said, I don’t know if you heard me or not, is, you know, the kids who were victims or whatever they want to say, I think we all ought to say a prayer for them. It’s a tough life when people do certain things to you. But anyway, you've been great. You’ve been really great.”

“Who are we?!”

“Penn State!”

Quote:
20 Victims? The Penn State Story Gets Worse by the Hour

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Fox 29 has learned the number of child-abuse in the Penn State sex-abuse scandal involving ex-coach Jerry Sandusky has more than doubled in the past day, and is closer to 20 victims……………………Sources tell Fox 29 since a press conference on Monday, the number of potential victims has more than doubled in the case…………….On Monday, state officials publicized two phone numbers for past victims to call, and within a day, it seems investigators have new leads.
http://www.beyondusports.com/20-vict...ry-worse-hour/

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote