View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #130
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
What concerns me is figuring where's Paterno's responsibility and I don't need to read the whole report for my answer.
First off, Paterno's moral responsibility as an adult, an educator, an authority figure, and just a HUMAN ****ING BEING is to call the ****ing cops as soon as he hears something like that. Furthermore, there's some indication at this point that educators are legally required to notify CPS if they see or hear evidence of child abuse.

Paterno can burn in hell just like Sandusky, and in my less charitable moments, I hope someone sends them both there soon.