View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #127
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
I know about this but the attorney general has said that Paterno fulfilled his legal responsibility. That's why they won't be going after him for right now if at all.
The Attorney General is full of crap if he only reported it to his Athletic Director. If pressure mounts for the Attorney General, who will be up for reelection in 2012, don't be surprised if her story changes. I'm hoping the people of Pennsylvania put the pressure on her. I hope child advocacy groups campaign in the press for charges to be filed against Paterno and McQueary.