View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #124
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Actually, I believe you are wrong. The State of Pennsylvania has a code that requires all school personnel to report child abuse. Joe Paterno as a coach of a publicly funded state university would fall under this mandatory requirement. He failed to report this to the proper authorities within the required 48 hour time period. By the way, the Athletic Director is not considered the proper authority. I hope that charges will be filed on these grounds.
I actually wondered if this was the case. Glad to hear it is.